Finally! A well designed, well researched, easy-to-use organizer for every stage of pregnancy. Forget ducks and bunny rabbits--this clean, sophisticated organizer is designed for modern parents-to-be.
An essential addition to your pregnancy library, this handy tool simplifies the process of preparing for a baby. Tabs provide quick access to checklists, forms, and questionnaires that help manage the details of pregnancy and baby's first weeks at home.
This journal-sized organizer fits perfectly in a handbag, making it the ideal companion for the many travels between nightstand, desk, and practitioner s office. With space to answer questions about pregnancy and baby's birth, 40 Weeks + ultimately becomes a record of the amazing journey into parenthood!
The contents include:
* Detailed timeline and pregnancy calendar
* Interview questions for obstetricians, midwives, pediatricians, nannies, and day care centers
* Questions to formulate a birth plan
* Prenatal check-up pages
* Practical baby shopping list for parents
* Gift tracker
* Tips on saving time around the house
* Coach's preparations and contact lists
* Feeding and diapering records
* Helpful resources
* Pocket for paperwork or keepsakes
* and much more
- Used Book in Good Condition